What is Pellet Stove and How it Works?
Hey are a oves are becoming more and more popular by the day. Because of the increasing energy prices, people who are living in the cold areas of the world tend to rely on pellet stoves. Pellet stoves are robust, environment-friendly and economical, that’s why they are a perfect way to stay warm and cozy during the freezing winters.
Heating cost is almost one-third of the total billing cost, hence Pellet Stoves is the perfect alternative to other heating options like an electric heater.
Pellets are made up of sand dust and wood waste. Sawdust and wood waste are compressed at high pressure to make pellets. High-pressure compression results in very low moisture content, which results in an efficient pellet burning as compared to wood which might have 20% to 30% moisture.
ComfortBilt Pellet Stoves
ComfortBilt pellet stoves are committed to meet the needs of their customers by building quality pellet stoves at affordable prices. Before we get into the details of ComfortBilt Pellet Stoves, you should check out their amazing offer, $100 off on every pellet stove, and that combined with free delivery, it must be the best deal anywhere!
ComfortBilt stoves are modernized pellet stoves, with digital control panels and electrically controlled thermostat and power operation. Small remote is also available with almost every ComfortBilt stove, now what that does is it provide you the added comfort. You can control the thermostat of your stove, and you can turn it on or off with the remote.
ComfortBilt pellet stoves provide its customer with the best Quality, Values, and Convenience. We will discuss some of the features of ComfortBilt stove and how they compete with the industry.
When you buy a ComfortBilt Pellet Stove
- All Comfortbilt stoves come with a 1-year Warranty on all the electronics, 3-year Warranty on the ceramic glass and 7-year warranty on all the steel Fabrications.
- Unlike the ordinary Pellet Stove, Comfortbilt comes with remote control. This allows you to turn the stove on and off while sitting in your couch.
- Comfortbilt pellet stoves come with magnetic side compartment doors, which will allow you to access the inside of stove with convincing. Some models come with a replaceable screw, that will allow you to remove the side panel.
- All the Comfortbilt stoves have a lever handle at the front, which allows you access the burn chamber for ash pan cleaning. Some models have a 1-month ash pan some have 3-month ash pan.
- Comfortbilt stoves are designed to be cost effective while making no compromise on the quality.
- Comfortbilt stoves are very Environment-friendly and are certified by the Environment Protection Agency. They are designed in such a way that ensures 100% burning, which results in better efficiency and very little ash or residue.